Description:After gaining the required knowledge in the Amazonian environment, wranglers can advance to the next river location, Cadaver Expanse, where they will embark on an ultimate safari through the vast African landscape.
(To see what the island looks like behind the shadows, click here!)
Getting to Cadaver ExpanseEditExplore further into Nizon River! In Cadavers Expanse, wranglers will be tested to the limits. Please watch out for the Chief of Cadavers!
How to Unlock:
- Purchase a Nizon River pole in Mosquito Run!
- Complete the Mosquito Warrior collection set by defeating the local Mosquito Warrior in a number of different ways! Just like in Icelantica!
or Instantly Unlock:
Unlock Cadaver Expanse via PayPal for $3.99 at any time.
NOTE: You must own the Hoverin Craft in order to travel here!
Chief of CadaversEdit
While fishing in Cadaver Expanse, you will occasionally be attacked by the Chief of Cadavers. He is similar to the opponents you've encountered before in Icelantica (Flying Penguin, Rabid Raccoon, Polar Bear).
After making a cast, you may get this message:
Cadaver Expanse is home to the dangerous Chief of Cadavers...
What do you want to do?
- Stay calm and don't move.
- Take off and run.
- Offer it my next few catches. (depends on the Chief of Cadaver's hunger)
- Navigate around him / Shoot blowdart at him (requires the Navigator / Blow Dart add-on)
Success has a chance of obtaining an item from the Chief of Cadaver Collection. Different options drop different items.
What to catchEdit
What to buyEdit
You can buy the 2nd pole here if you haven't yet already as well as the same game chum that you can buy in the other two Nizon River areas. None of the other previous chums will work here outside of love chum. Although the four chums in the next two River areas will work here as well, Nizon River chum will only work in it's own area.